the real me

Thursday, November 26, 2009

the touching part is when..............

Sometimes goodbye is a painful way
to say I love you.

If someone you love breaks your heart,
cry a river,
build a bridge,
and get over it.

It's like my mind knows what's right
but my heart is being retarded and still cares

May you know the peace
and comfort this heartfelt thought imparts;
the ones we love are never gone,
for they live within our hearts.

Life without you is like a broken pencil,
there is no point.

Because I never really had you at all,
I didn't think it would hurt this much to lose you

And now, all that I ever held dear is just a memory.

How can I love again when
I can't stop loving the one that hurt me so much?

A broken heart is a heart that has felt love.

If tears could build a stairway on memories alone,
I'd walk right up to Heaven
and bring you home again.

Ask me how many times
my heart has been broken
and I will tell you to look in the sky
and count the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment